If you hunt, fish, boat or ride the trails, this new 11-acre property is right for you. We have just listed this new land located in Forest County just minutes from the Village of Crandon and beautiful Metonga Lake.
QR Code Link to This Post
This brand new acreage is ideal for the outdoorsman who enjoys hunting, camping fishing and hitting the trails. The woods are a mix of mature maple, birch, oak, pine and fir over a level topography. There are many excellent locations for your hunting blinds and stands and thousands of acres of state-owned recreation land is just up the road.
Camp or build or keep it vacant and simply hunt this land–it's up to you. This wooded acreage has year ‘round access from a paved town road where electricity is available. The seller has cleared walking trails throughout and has taken care of all the details so you don't need to. This land comes with a full slate of buyer protections to include a certified survey, Warranty Deed, Title Insurance and a Written Guarantee of Buildability. Bank financing with as little as 10% down is available to qualified buyers.
* Guaranteed build-able and camp-able
* Electric along the road fronting each property
* Surveyed with clear title and warranty deed
* Direct access to ATV and snowmobile trails
* Walk to 1,000+ acres of Public Land
* Minutes to beach and boat landing on Lake Metonga
* Absolutely stunning woods and privacy. Some of the best woods
* Great location near the Forest, Langlade, and Oneida County border
* Minutes to Crandon with amenities and necessities
At Loon Lake Realty we specialize in Southern, Central and Northern Wisconsin and Upper Peninsula of Michigan wooded acreage, lake front acreage, water front acreage, and hunting and camping land. River, stream, creek, trout stream, riverfront, real estate, land for sale, water view, valley, ridge top, acreage, woods, farm, farm land, hunting land, hobby farms, Mississippi River views, foreclosure listings, realtor referrals and co-brokes, WI, UP MI, rural property, investment, vacation, retirement, cabins, cottages log cabins, log homes, campsites, camping acreage, and assisting the buyer and seller through every step.