Deeded ownership timeshare week at a large furnished 2 bedroom/2 bath timeshare unit on Lake Namakagon. Just $100 or OBO to purchase. This is a floating timeshare week that can be reserved during the following weeks every year, except Christmas , Birke race week and 4 th of July. The cost to stay (the maintenance fee) each year is $1100, which includes everything – housekeeping ,all utilities, and maintenance, etc, so essentially this the cost of your lakefront vacation week.
QR Code Link to This Post
Unit is 1377 sq feet and is lakefront with a large balcony and a garage. Additional bonus weeks are available for $225/week.
This unit is lakefront, vaulted ceilings, garage, gas fireplace, WIFI, DVD, Cable TV, full sized washer/dryer, deck, king bed, queen in 2nd bedroom. Pet-Friendly. Docks right on lake, boat rental ½ price. One-story units, park right in front. Lake or woods views from every window.
- Access to 900 acres of forest, with 300 miles of trails for biking, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling and ATM trails, including the North Country National Scenic Trail.
- Mount Telemark offers a 30-mile view from the top.
- On the shores of Lake Namakagon, in the middle of the Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest
- 17 miles north of Hayward, WI
- Pets are allowed for a small fee.
The resort offers skiing, fishing, and hiking all on premises. This is our favorite place to stay in upper Wisconsin, but we are not able to travel so much any more. Hope someone can use this and enjoy it.
In addition to traveling there, it can be traded in a timeshare exchange company to vacation somewhere else.
$100 or OBO
Available in 2021, check in is Sunday
Feel free to ask questions.