favorite this postWE WANT YOU TO MOVE YOUR MANUFACTURED HOME INTO OUR COMMUNITY! (Park Falls, WI)hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
WE WANT YOU TO MOVE YOUR MANUFACTURED HOME INTO OUR COMMUNITY! Have a manufactured home? We will pay for your move into our Manufactured home Community! To be considered, you will need to send us pictures of the exterior (5) and interior (6 - 8) of the home. If our management agrees then we will require bids from two (2) manufactured home transport companies.
You'll love our safe secure community. We run background checks on every tenant before they are allowed to move into our community. Come join Affordable Community!
We have multiple spots to select from based upon the size of your home. Call fast, our spots won't last!
We are able to park a limited number of RV's or campers in our community for up to six (6) months!
All prospective residents MUST complete a park application for acceptance into the park community.
- There is a $15.00 application processing fee for EACH person 18 yrs. of age or older. This non-refundable fee MUST BE paid via certified funds (money order or cashier's check) to process the application.
- Readable copies of a valid WI driver's license or picture ID and social security cards for each adult applicant over 18 years of age.
- Income verification - two (2) months of recent pay stubs or a copy of your SSI/SSDI award letter demonstrating your ability to sustain you're living in the park community.
- Application approval process takes 24 -- 48 hours to determine results. We will be verifying your work history and checking your rental history. Additionally, a background check will be conducted to determine if you have any felonies or evictions on record.
- MUST demonstrate an ability to make regular on-time monthly lot rent ($294/mo), water and other utilities extra.
- MUST sign an annual lot lease.
- MUST agree to keep the manufactured home in the park community for a minimum of five (5) years.
- Pets are welcome. Tenants can have two (2) pets per household. NO banned breeds of dogs - speak with the Community Manager for more details.
- Equal Opportunity Housing.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers