condition: new make / manufacturer: iFloats model name / number: 12 ft. size / dimensions: 12 x 6 x 1.5"
QR Code Link to This Post
“Not all Water Floats are Created Equal”
Summer is almost here. iFloats is a superior rollable water float when compared to all other water floats on the market today. We have been selling our product for more than four years. We are the only company that developed a proprietary .012” rip-stop material for the center of our float that gives “iFloats” extraordinary tensile strength. “iFloats” also has a .009” protective coating on both sides to give the closed cell foam additional UV and Abrasion Resistance
The iSki” accessory is used in conjunction with “iFloats”. There is no need to roll iFloats up when you move from one place to another. You can simply tow or ski iFloats with your boat to your next location with the iSki accessory!
Let's review iFloats Many Attributes:
Flush mounted Stainless Steel D-rings: Mounted on each side of iFloats. We do not use a cheap piece of plastic that will pull out of the float.
• Bungee Tether: Expands from 7 to 17ft.to secure “iFloats” to a dock, anchor or boat. We use Stainless Steel hooks on both ends of bungee tether.
• Two 9 ft. Stainless Steel D-ring straps: Used to secure “iFloats” when NOT in use.
• Vibrant Colors: Hot Pink on one side and Blue Sky on the other.
• Towable: The only towable reinforced foam water float on market today! A testament to it's superior strength.
• Ski: The only foam float in the world that can be used to ski behind a boat or PWC
• High Tensile Strength .012 Rip-stop Core: Gives iFloats superior tensile strength over all other floats!
• Higher Flotation: 1/8” to 1/4” thicker closed cell foam compared to the competition’s standard floats.
• UV & Abrasive Resistant coating: .009 coating is applied each side.
• Two 3/8” Stainless Steel Eye-Bolts: Used for attaching tow harness.
• Hardware: Stainless steel hardware is used in the assembly of iSki.
• Vibrant Color Graphics: Featuring Safety Warnings, Logos and Instructions
• Construction: Aluminum and Stainless Steel
• Two 5/16” Stainless Steel Eye-Bolts: Used for attaching ski rope
Videos of iFloats: www.youtube.com/user/iFloats/videos